Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago
Today's philanthropists are better informed, more strategically focused and more hands-on in their giving than ever before. With unprecedented constraints on their time, the Center for Jewish Philanthropy is here to provide support in all areas of giving. The Center's skilled cadre of professionals is devoted to making your family's charitable giving simple, effective and satisfying, offering multi-faceted resources that help guide your personal philanthropy.
The Center for Jewish Philanthropy provides a forum to nurture and celebrate Jewish values through various giving vehicles. The professional staff is devoted to providing the resources and assistance to guide your individual or family's personal philanthropy.
For information on our different giving vehicles select the link below:
- Receive one-on-one guidance about how to best use your charitable dollars.
- Show you how to establish a legacy of giving for your children and grandchildren.
- Learn from philanthropic professionals about the practices, policy issues, tax implications, ethical perspectives and funding opportunities.
- Explore the roles and responsibilities of not-for-profit board membership.
- Delve into issues of intergenerational philanthropy.
- Learn about current directions in local and overseas grant making.
- Attend seminars to help you hone a variety of philanthropic skills, from how to evaluate grant proposals to framing a mission statement for your family foundation.
The Center routinely brings together key players in the philanthropic arena. Join Jewish Federation foundations, private, family and community foundations and examine issues of common concern. Network with and learn from other Jewish philanthropists, national and international leaders and institutions, as well as local colleagues.
For more information call us at (312) 357-4853 or email us at [email protected].